Thursday, September 14, 2017

IVF Update #5

Stim day 10
Just for reference: my estradiol levels went from 2522.0 pg/ml on Sept 13 to 4189 pg/ml on Sept 14. No shots tonight. My belly is delighted. I would do a jaunty dance, but I can barely move. So I’ll gesture my hands in excitement.




To-morrow, to-morrow. Egg retrieval Is tomorrow. Is that not how the song goes? Well it does now. Bright and freaking early. 8 am. In order to avoid traffic, we have decided to stay in a hotel. Oh, and so I don’t have to wake up extra early. You might gather that I detest mornings.





You would be correct. J2 on the other hand:



How annoying is that? Ha ha! He does get a ton of shit done though. As long as I can sleep, no one gets hurt.


Away we go. If you like me; keep your fingers crossed for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment